guests & visitors
"WHAT'S THE CHURCH LIKE?? ARE THEY FRIENDLY?? WILL I FIT IN??"
These are all things you might be wondering.
No matter how friendly and welcoming a church is, visiting any church for the first time can be a little intimidating.
Hopefully our website can answer many of your questions to help make your first visit with us more relaxing and enjoyable.
.:: Coming to New Life Church ::.
• Getting here is pretty easy. Check our directions and maps for help.
• There is plenty of parking available.
• Everyone is welcome. We welcome people of all ages, races, nationalities, ethnic groups, denominations and stages in life.
If you come to Sunday morning worship...
• First, the times... we have our regularly scheduled Life Classes that start at 9:00 am with a wide variety of classes for all ages. Our worship
service starts at 10:00am.
• As you enter our building we have GREETERS at the building entrance to welcome you on your way in. There will be ushers at the rear sanctuary
doors to help you find a seat. The ushers will also be able to help you with hearing impaired headphones or if you need
assistance in getting to your seat.
• There is PLENTY OF SEATING available in the sanctuary. Sit wherever you like..
• Our worship services are EASY TO FOLLOW so don’t worry about that first-time. You’ll breeze right through !
• First-time Guests will receive a Packet from an usher during announcement time. Please fill out the Guest Card inside and take to the Welcome Center
in the lobby on your way out to receive a gift--our way of saying thank you for coming to fellowship with us for the weekend service.
• YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING. We don't expect our guests to put anything in the offering plate, though you are certainly
welcome to if you would like. Our members and regular attendees freely give to support our ministries.
• We have CHILD CARE during all services with nursery rooms full of caring volunteers for infants and toddlers. Except for the 1st week of each
month, older children (3 year olds - 5th grade) go to the main worship service and then are dismissed soon after the music to go to our Kids Life
service. Nursery is available for Infants through two year olds at the beginning of the service, however, if you prefer, you may certainly have your children remain with you in the service. Questions? No problem. Simply ask our hosts at our Welcome Center - they’ll be glad to help.
Sunday Morning “Life Classes” and Kids Life classes:
• There is COFFEE, TEA, & HOT CHOCOLATE available for those who attend Life Classes. It is available right outside the Kitchen in the
Family Life Center for all adults, older children and youth. No charge--just help yourself.
• LIFE CLASSES are available for all ages. We have nursery care which includes our "Baby Bible Class", children's classes, youth classes, and
adult classes with a variety of topics.
• Tip: our classes are a great way to MEET PEOPLE and make friends since they're smaller than the worship services and have lots of relaxed, open discussion. We have a special class created specifically with you in mind: The Friendship Class, which is designed to help you get to know other people that have also just started attending New Life.
.:: What about Community? ::.
We're glad you asked. New Life is made up of a wide diversity of people, who enjoy simply doing life together--being a family---both small and large settings. We are a friendly group of people, and we'd love to help you find where you'd fit in.
• If your heart beats fast just thinking about reaching people oversees for Christ, you'll find that it's one of our priorities. Click here for more information on missions.
• If you are a MUSIC LOVER, we have a variety of opportunities in our worship teams, and children's choir for you to jump right into!
• If you are interested in finding ways to SERVE OTHERS, you'll find that our members are active in serving others in many ways, such as working with youth and children, serving in nurseries, sound and video operators, ushers, greeters, and in the kitchen. We’re confident you’ll find yourself right at home in any of our ministry teams that might interest you.
• And, especially if you want to plug into a community of people who can help you LEARN AND GROW personally and in your relationship with Christ, you'll find that New Life has a wide spectrum of activities and teaching that will aid you in your walk with the Lord.
.:: If you can't make it right now ::.
• If you are out of visiting range, you might like to learn by exploring our website or by listening to a podcast of one of ours services.
• Consider dropping us a note by emailing to let us know you stopped by.
.:: Learning More about New Life Church ::.
The obvious ways to learn more are to continue to explore this website and to come visit us. While we're delighted that you're visiting our website, there's no such thing as "cyber-church." Behind everything you see here are real live human beings. That's what the Church -- and church -- is really all about. So... we invite you to move from cyberspace to real space and drop in and be our guest sometime at worship or at any of the other activities that may have caught your interest. Our website may be nice, but the real heart and soul of New Life Church is to see you join with us in this journey called life. We believe you'll enjoy what you find here. Come...be our guest. Be as out-going or anonymous as you like. You're always welcome at New Life.
• If you would like to meet with one of our pastors, please contact the church office to schedule an appointment.